Why was MyScience started?
… as a collaboration between schools, universities and business to improve primary teachers' confidence and knowledge around science education leading to improved student learning outcomes and interest in science.
Founding Members 2006
… of MyScience identified a need for such a program.
The four founding members were:
• Australian Catholic University
• NSW Department of Education & Communities
• Science Foundation for Physics at USYD
National Award Winner 2008
… the B/HERT National Award for 'Best Education & Training Collaboration'.
Team members were:
• Australian Catholic University,
• NSW Department of Education & Training: Western & Northern Regions,
• Science Foundation for Physics at USYD,
• University of Western Sydney.
The Award Citation is shown in the image below.